Jump to page content
English English   Polish Polish   Dutch Dutch   Russian Russian   German German   Hungarian Hungarian   Norwegian Norwegian   Swedish Swedish   Finnish Finnish   Romanian Romanian   Spanish Spanish   Portuguese Portuguese   Latvian Latvian  
Homepage
Home
Register
Login

Resources
Forum
Wiki
Servers

rssPlayer PM (playerpm)

Category:misc
Author(s):Uniqu3
Downloads:1710
Rate:You need to be logged in to vote
Rating:2.5 (4 Votes)
Description:
To report errors/bugs or request features you can now PM me on the MTA forums, my username is Uniqu3.

Download latest version | Report

Version history

Version Publish Date Changes
0.4.0 2010-07-01 14:17:58 Their is now an anti-spam system built in, you can set the timer at the top of the pm.lua file (CONFIG block) and the script now also works with "/privmsg".

The script is also now fully commented, and is therefore friendly to anyone who wants to see how it works.

--NOTE: THE ANTISPAM IS UNTESTED, ANY PROBLEMS PM ME ON THE FORUMS OR POST IN THE TOPIC IN THE RESOURCES SECTION.--
Download
0.3.0 2010-06-20 14:07:51 Formalised the messages printed by the script and added some messages to inform the player that they've used the command wrong (if they did). Download
0.2.0 2010-06-20 02:06:20 Added a quickfix to make players aware that /pm exists and tell them how to use it. (Triggered by the onPlayerJoin event, which is when a player joins the server.) Download
0.1.0 2010-06-20 01:51:34 First public release Download