Jump to page content
English English   Polish Polish   Dutch Dutch   Russian Russian   German German   Hungarian Hungarian   Norwegian Norwegian   Swedish Swedish   Finnish Finnish   Romanian Romanian   Spanish Spanish   Portuguese Portuguese   Latvian Latvian  
Homepage
Home
Register
Login

Resources
Forum
Wiki
Servers

rssx-editor (x-editor)

Category:script
Author(s):xownage
Downloads:2064
Rate:You need to be logged in to vote
Rating:3.7 (34 Votes)
Description:
X Editor (Work in progress)

CREATED FOR FREEROAM SERVERS

Description:
So when Im on my server and people want to map, they dont want to leave the server. Nore do they know how to use map editor as from a newbies prospective it is actually quite hard to use. So I have decided to make an easier map editor to use(Eventually) where it allows you to map whilst still playing a random game mode like freeroam without spamming your resources. At the moment the script is command based, however in later versions you will be able to have access to a gui version of the script with binds & much settings to really customize the script.

The script has only been started this afternoon and is hopefully stable, so if you find any bugs in the script then please report them to me.

Also to have permissions to map you must be able to use 'function.kickplayer' & Commands are in the help file provided with the resource.

Version 1.0 changes:

* Create vehicles
* Vehicle color
* Creation of objects
* Movement commands for vehicles and objects
* Ability to destroy vehicles or objects
* Able to select a saved object/vehicle
* Able to give base permissions to users
* Saves into a .map file in a single resource
* Loads maps(Thanks to Gamesnert)

Version 1.1 changes:

* Objects_Browser (/objects, also a special thank you to 'Talidan & jbeta' for their objects.xml in the official map editor)
* Can no longer enter a car whilst its being edited
* Cars have infinite health whilst being its edited
* Removed debugscript
* Cars respawn after 30 seconds or being destroyed
* Fixed bug which wont allow you to move an object because you started another resource
* Note: Forgive me for my typo's on the changes list (:

Version 1.2 changes:

* Rotation command bugs are fixed
* /oclone - Saves and then copies your selected object
* /vclone - Saves and then copies your selected vehicle
* /ostack [Ammount] [x] [y] [z] [rx] [ry] [rz] - Inspired by offedit, creates the amount's of objects and then moves them along the co-ords you have given.
* /vstack [Ammount] [x] [y] [z] [rx] [ry] [rz] - Inspired by offedit, creates the amount's of vehicles and then moves them along the co-ords you have given. (Example: /vstack 10 0 5 will create 10 vehicles, each vehicle moving 5 points on the Y axis

Future versions will likely to have:
* Advanced GUI for moving objects/vehicles
* Binds to move the objects with key binds
* Create pickups
* Ability to Save building passes to accounts
* Vehicle upgrades

Report bugs at: http://forum.multitheftauto.com/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=28025

Screenshots will be added when a gui version is produced

P.S. Sorry for the slow development but I have plenty of other projects/issues to attend to.

(more)

Download latest version | Report

Version history

Version Publish Date Changes
1.2.0 2010-11-15 16:21:28 New commands & Bug fixes Download
1.1.0 2010-06-16 18:26:16 Bug fices, improovments, removed debug & objects browser Download
1.0.0 2010-06-14 23:09:42 First public release Download