Jump to page content
English English   Polish Polish   Dutch Dutch   Russian Russian   German German   Hungarian Hungarian   Norwegian Norwegian   Swedish Swedish   Finnish Finnish   Romanian Romanian   Spanish Spanish   Portuguese Portuguese   Latvian Latvian  
Homepage
Home
Register
Login

Resources
Forum
Wiki
Servers

rssmoving-objects

Category:map
Author(s):varez
Downloads:801
Rate:You need to be logged in to vote
Rating:2.5 (12 Votes)
Description:
This is not a "map", but i had to set it as map, to let map editor open it.

This script is a nice start for scripting newbies, who can't script, but want to have moving objects/elevators/whatever on their map.

USAGE:
Edit a map,
you can put all moving or static objects,
for easier find in notepad [later step] - use F3, and name your objects like you want ("ID" field) - like "moving elevator 1",
save your map,
open *.map file in notepad,
find your objects you willing to move,
add attributes:
moving="true" -- to set object moving
movTime="1000" -- time (ms) to move object from A to B
movWait="1000" -- time (ms) to "wait" until moving back
movType="absolute" -- this can be "absolute"/or whatever else (I'm using "relative" for readability), it's the way of getting moving position. "absolute" means the object will be moved to movX movY movZ values, and other (like "relative" means the object will be moved to it current position + movX movY movZ). I think "relative" it's easier to set, until you need really far distance.
movX -- move to X position
movY -- move to Y position
movZ -- move to Z position

Hope you understand it.
I know my English is a bit messed up :)

Enjoy.

PS. Example object included - its on CJ's place, moving up and down. Try it before modyfing.
PS2. This script should be copied to all resources you need to have moving objects.
PS3. If you have suggestions how to fix my broken-english description - tell me ;)

(more)

Download latest version | Report

Version history

Version Publish Date Changes
1.0.0 2010-06-06 17:43:24 First public release Download