Jump to page content
English English   Polish Polish   Dutch Dutch   Russian Russian   German German   Hungarian Hungarian   Norwegian Norwegian   Swedish Swedish   Finnish Finnish   Romanian Romanian   Spanish Spanish   Portuguese Portuguese   Latvian Latvian  
Homepage
Home
Register
Login

Resources
Forum
Wiki
Servers

rssUsersystem (cbusersystem)

Category:script
Author(s):Cannonballs
Downloads:1151
Rate:You need to be logged in to vote
Rating:4.3 (3 Votes)
Description:
So what is it?

Its a complete usersystem wich you can use to add clan members, for RPG purposes or gang wars.
My outgoing base with this plugin is to make everything GUI based, not with outputChatBox.

This system works with SQL, this means that you do not have to do anything complicated to install this plugin.
You just shove the folder in your resources folder, and /refresh and /start users
What the plugin does then is, create a DB file wich is named: users.db wich contains all the data.

( So no installing MySQL/PHPMyadmin is required, like my last resource. )

- What does this usersystem contain?

- Name tags (Example: [Admin] Cannonball: Hello! , and this could be any color you want )
- Ranks ( You can add yourself aswell, 4: Admin | 3: Moderator | 2: Member | 1: Registered )

- User panel, wich can:
- Save user skin
- Edit user skin
- Change username ( If allowed, you can change in cfg.lua )

- PM panel, wich can:
- View messages
- Send messages
- Delete messages

- Moderator panel, wich can:
- Kick users
- Freeze users
- Mute users
- Eject users
- Spectate users
- Bomb users
- Zap users
And many more.

This list is currently small, it will be containing the features that my previous plugin had.

- Note

Since my previous resource, I gained alot of expierence with coding resources. Sincerly my programming style has improved ALOT. The plugin im showing here is not programmed in a complex way, I tried to maintain a simple way. The result is that the code is a bit longer than it could be. My outcome is that, young scripters could see that making resources, CAN be easy, and CAN be fun to do so.

Instalation instructions:

IMPORTANT: Add the users resource to your ACL file under Admin: <object name="resource.users"></object>

1. Extract the ZIP file
2. Move users folder to your resources folder, advised is to move it into [managers]
3. Edit cfg.lua in de cfg folder to your likes
4. /refresh, and /start users in console
5. Either Admins, or Console can add users for now. ( Deleting has not been done yet. )
6. Add user with an administrator account or by console with: /adduser NameUser RankNumber

Example: /adduser Cannon 4
This would add me as an Administrator

Rank numbers:
4: Administrator
3: Moderator
2: Member
1: Registered

Usage:
Added members in your system can press F4 to open te userpanel.

If you want to remove a user:

/deluser <name>
Example: /deluser Cannon

You can change the following files to your own likes:
cfg/cfg.lua
cfg/lang_en_c.lua
cfg/lang_en_s.lua

(more)

Download latest version | Report

Version history

Version Publish Date Changes
1.2.0 2013-01-01 11:22:00 Added: Moderator panel and the /deluser command! Also a few bugfixes and all that. Download
1.1.0 2012-12-31 06:06:22 Bugfixes, speed improvements and code cleaning Download
1.0.0 2012-12-30 06:06:37 First public release Download