Jump to page content
English English   Polish Polish   Dutch Dutch   Russian Russian   German German   Hungarian Hungarian   Norwegian Norwegian   Swedish Swedish   Finnish Finnish   Romanian Romanian   Spanish Spanish   Portuguese Portuguese   Latvian Latvian  
Homepage
Home
Register
Login

Resources
Forum
Wiki
Servers

rsswallJump (walljump)

Category:script
Author(s):slothman
Downloads:3607
Rate:You need to be logged in to vote
Rating:3.8 (34 Votes)
Description:
Stairs, slopes, ladders, elevators, teleporters, aircraft, all CHUMP ways of getting to the higher ground. Move up LIKE A BOSS with the power of walljumping!

This resource allows you to ricochet off walls like a ninja. It is compiled in order to protect it because It is part of a gamemode I am developing that allows players to pick super powers and fight or commit crimes. If you are a good scripter (particularly with gui) and are interested, I am looking to get an equal partner.

BUGS:
-there is an MTA bug that makes it so player rotation isn't shown properly while in the air. I worked around this locally, but other people will face the wrong direction sometimes when jumping.

-as part of the workaround, players will appear very dark when jumping. I think this just adds to the "ninja effect"

-players will no longer want to play on a server that doesn't have this resource. sorry, this can't be helped ;)

Thanks to those who helped test it, and keep your eyes peeled for even cooler scripts.

(more)

Download latest version | Report

Version history

Version Publish Date Changes
2.5.0 2012-07-15 06:42:04 fixed several bugs with ground and water detection Download
2.0.0 2011-12-16 13:17:18 -fixed the workaround for the angle of the player. everything now works super smooth! the old version sucks compared to this one. Download
1.0.0 2011-11-25 08:47:31 First public release Download