Jump to page content
English English   Polish Polish   Dutch Dutch   Russian Russian   German German   Hungarian Hungarian   Norwegian Norwegian   Swedish Swedish   Finnish Finnish   Romanian Romanian   Spanish Spanish   Portuguese Portuguese   Latvian Latvian  
Homepage
Home
Register
Login

Resources
Forum
Wiki
Servers

rssNeed for Speed NOS Extra (race_nos2)

Category:script
Author(s):50p, AcidbRain, DeagleTM
Downloads:5137
Rate:You need to be logged in to vote
Rating:4 (8 Votes)
Description:
[ COPYRIGHT : 50p & AcidbRain / Just uploaded by me, because I didn't saw it on the community and I thought that many people would want it. ]

/nosgauge [on|off] - Sets the NOS gauge visibility (default 'on')

/nos [normal|nfs]
/noscontrol [hybrid|nfs|normal] - Sets the NOS firing control style (default 'hybrid'):
- normal : The default sucky behavior; Once NOS is fired there's no way to stop it.
- nfs : NFS-style NOS; hold fire to start NOS, release to stop.
- hybrid : hybrid-style NOS; press fire once to start NOS, press fire again to stop.

/nossustain [on|off] - Sets whether to keep NOS turned on after the following events (default 'on'):
* Picking up a vehicle change pickup while having NOS turned on
* Picking up a nitro pickup while having NOS turned on
* Changing vehicle on a checkpoint while having NOS turned on

/move_nosgauge - Enables nos gauge repositioning.

Admins
------
/nosduration : duration in seconds - Sets the total duration of a NOS charge.

/nosrechargedelay : delay in seconds - Sets the delay before the player can use the next NOS recharge. A negative value means no recharge.

/nosrechargeduration : duration in seconds - Sets the duration for the gradual NOS recharge. A value of zero means instant recharge.

/nosonrespawn [on|off] - Sets whether to keep a NOS charge when the player dies. Default is off.

/nosonchange [on|off] - Sets whether to keep a NOS charge when the player changes vehicle. Default is off.

(more)

Download latest version | Report

Version history

Version Publish Date Changes
1.0.1 2011-05-08 16:50:37 First public release Download