Jump to page content
English English   Polish Polish   Dutch Dutch   Russian Russian   German German   Hungarian Hungarian   Norwegian Norwegian   Swedish Swedish   Finnish Finnish   Romanian Romanian   Spanish Spanish   Portuguese Portuguese   Latvian Latvian  
Homepage
Home
Register
Login

Resources
Forum
Wiki
Servers

rssGunGame (gg)

Category:gamemode
Author(s):QuantumZ
Downloads:4157
Rate:You need to be logged in to vote
Rating:3.8 (33 Votes)
Description:
GunGame Mode for Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas

What is GunGame?

GunGame is a leveling mod for MTA San Andreas. Everyone starts with a colt. You must get an amount of kills with it to level up to level 2. You get better weapons the higher level you are, until the end. The last two levels are the hardest: grenade, then knife. It adds a new twist to how you play MTA, and also helps clans to train with weapons they don't normally use.

Installation:

Put gg.zip into your resources folder. (you will also need a map)

Settings:

You can change the number of kills needed to level up in gg_logic.lua:
local g_kills_between_levels = 3;
Do NOT modify anything else, will crash the gamemode.

How it's made?

I made it on the core of Deathmatch mode made by Talidan(all credits for the core goes to him) and I modified it in proportion of 50%.

Ideas, sources?
Counter-Strike 1.6 and CS:Source

Knife kill = Level Up?
Yes.

Sounds?

Yes, you have sounds for killing people, leveling up, losing levels, knife killing etc.

Is it bugless?

I don't know, if you find any please post them in the comments and I will fix them as fast as I can.

(more)

Download latest version | Report

Version history

Version Publish Date Changes
1.2.0 2011-05-22 01:37:24 *Feature added: Now if you time out/quit/disconnect, SQLite db stores your level and if you want to reconnect it gives you the stored level but if the map is changing, your stored level will be deleted. Like in the original Counter-Strike version. *Minor bug fixed Download
1.1.0 2011-05-16 21:57:50 *Lots of bugs fixed
*All WARNINGs messages fixed
*Some global sounds are now local, just for the local player, like the leveling up one.
*SQLite connection with some features (not finished, will be in the next version)
Download
1.0.0 2011-04-17 20:00:06 First public release Download

Maps for this gamemode

Name Long name Description
gg-smallville smallville This is a simple map to test the the GunGame mode. This map is not m..
gungame-contruction Gungame-Construction Gungame by _Aleman_