Jump to page content
English English   Polish Polish   Dutch Dutch   Russian Russian   German German   Hungarian Hungarian   Norwegian Norwegian   Swedish Swedish   Finnish Finnish   Romanian Romanian   Spanish Spanish   Portuguese Portuguese   Latvian Latvian  
Homepage
Home
Register
Login

Resources
Forum
Wiki
Servers

rsspileczka (pileczkunia)

Category:script
Author(s):Puckovsky
Downloads:340
Rate:You need to be logged in to vote
Rating:5 (1 Vote)
Description:
Hello dear community, this file contains map of abandoned factory with goals inside and a futsal script, outs, corners etc. You can kick the ball using power indicators in bottom-right of your monitor, hold the LMB key to regulate the kick power and use mouse scroll to set height of punt. You can also create obstacles to make a training more challenging.
Obstacles commands:

(( to set an obstacle in position you must write the commands twice, once to look for position to be placed in and second to create this. ))

/wall - creates barrier
/pacholek - creates bollard
/barierka - creates little fence

NOTE: Map must be loaded before the script as the ball is inside of the map's interior.

PS: Script has no collision of sphere and has some bugs but the reason I add this to here is that at the beginning I found some tutorials about vectors in scripts IN UNITY ENGINE(accidently) just for creating a ball, so I want the people who start their journey with scripting to not look for knowledge of this kind in other sources, also I don't have time to update it. ...

(more)

Download latest version | Report

Version history

Version Publish Date Changes
1.8.7 2022-07-31 20:19:39 First public release Download