Jump to page content
English English   Polish Polish   Dutch Dutch   Russian Russian   German German   Hungarian Hungarian   Norwegian Norwegian   Swedish Swedish   Finnish Finnish   Romanian Romanian   Spanish Spanish   Portuguese Portuguese   Latvian Latvian  
Homepage
Home
Register
Login

Resources
Forum
Wiki
Servers

rssFireworks [Updated] (gtfireworks)

Category:script
Author(s):Inspirator
Downloads:2481
Rate:You need to be logged in to vote
Rating:4.3 (6 Votes)
Description:
G&T Mapping wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Follow us on FB: https://www.facebook.com/gtmapping

[Update 26-12-2014] The teargas grenade has been replaced with an awesome crackling mine. Check it out in-game to see what it does. This grenade is visible for EVERYONE.

We like to bring to you this cool new fireworks mod.

Usage: /firework 1-4 or give yourself a teargas grenade and throw it!

There are 4 types of fireworks you can choose from. Here's a brief explanation of what each type of firework does:

The 1st one is a box that shoots some loud bangs about 1 to 5 meters in the air.
The 2nd one is basically the same as one but this one shoots up a lot higher. This is my favorite one.
The 3rd one is still a work in progress. When you spawn it a flare will shoot up really high into the sky.
The 4th one is also kind of a work in progress but I left it in anyway. It's a simple box that will display some cool sparkling effects.

Have fun with it!

Developer note: We realize that this script isn't top notch and some of it is badly scripted but we decided to share it with you anyway. You are free to edit, modify and redistribute this script as your own. Don't bother with the credits but if you can leave it in it would be very much appreciated. Happy holidays!

Extra: If you want you can change the amount of shots fired for the first 2 firework types. Just open client.lua and change the second parameter of createBox() under if bt == 1 then and if bt == 2 then like so: createbox(bt,50) This one fires 50 shots.

(more)

Download latest version | Report

Version history

Version Publish Date Changes
0.2.0 2014-12-25 23:32:39 Added new firework type: Crackling Mines -- Replaces the teargas grenade with a crackling mine. Unlike the other types this one is visible for EVERYONE in the server. Download
0.1.0 2014-12-24 00:50:41 First public release Download