Jump to page content
English English   Polish Polish   Dutch Dutch   Russian Russian   German German   Hungarian Hungarian   Norwegian Norwegian   Swedish Swedish   Finnish Finnish   Romanian Romanian   Spanish Spanish   Portuguese Portuguese   Latvian Latvian  
Homepage
Home
Register
Login

Resources
Forum
Wiki
Servers

rsseXtra HUD (xhud)

Category:script
Author(s):3aGl3
Downloads:2281
Rate:You need to be logged in to vote
Rating:4.2 (6 Votes)
Description:
!!!ATTENTION!!!
To make the custom radar Included in v 1.3.1 and later work, download one of the following maps, and replace the map.png in the zip with it!
http://yadi.sk/d/2YuNxdh2LjVTy
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/040/8/a/gta_sa_hd_m..4p5pqd.png
Both maps aren't created by me and I don't take any credit for them, nor for the included map.png, it is from the default freeroam resource.
!!!ATTENTION!!!

This is my first resource for MTA:SA, I tried to make something simple to get used to lua syntax and learn some basic MTA:SA functions.

The resource makes the HUD of MTA:SA customizable, you can disable all elements separately. Also I made some custom stuff for most of the elements, it's a mix of GTA:IV and GTA:SA.

Furthermore the HUD allows you to give vehicles custom names, which is usefull if you use custom models.

Feel free to leave a comment or a suggestion, I'll probably update it once I got some more ideas.

Credits to:
- RollY for his GTA IV icons, which I used for this project until v1.4.
- Dzsozi for the icons used after v1.4

(more)

Download latest version | Report

Version history

Version Publish Date Changes
1.4.3 2014-05-02 23:53:14 - Fixed the slightly moving blips - Added a rotating radar, experimental so far - Download
1.4.0 2014-05-01 16:46:52 - fixed the "fake landmass" appearing when you were at the border of the map
- added new icons for all weapon, thanks to Dzsozi
Download
1.3.1 2014-04-30 16:32:01 Added a custom radar, inspired by GTA V Download
1.2.0 2014-04-28 23:37:13 - Rewrote major parts of the script for easier handling off newly added stuff.
- Optimized how the players settings are saved
- Fixed the shadows of the text
Download
1.1.0 2014-04-28 17:00:55 Small fixes, added the option for custom carnames, see vnames.xml Download
1.0.0 2014-04-27 17:47:16 First public release Download