Jump to page content
English English   Polish Polish   Dutch Dutch   Russian Russian   German German   Hungarian Hungarian   Norwegian Norwegian   Swedish Swedish   Finnish Finnish   Romanian Romanian   Spanish Spanish   Portuguese Portuguese   Latvian Latvian  
Homepage
Home
Register
Login

Resources
Forum
Wiki
Servers

rsssparrow_vehowner

Category:script
Author(s):xXSparrowXx
Downloads:2449
Rate:You need to be logged in to vote
Rating:4 (9 Votes)
Description:
Hello gentlemen and ladies,
To open the window, type /setowner
In this script, you can create vehicles, changing vehicles colors, destroy your vehicle, fix your vehicle. And the most important thing on this system is you can set one owner to each vehicle.
(-I-) To set vehicle owner you should:
(1) Create vehicle
(3) Stay inside the vehicle and write on white box near 'Set Owner' button an account name, then press 'Set Owner' button.
(4) Congrulation, that vehicle is now belongs to player who has that account name, the vehcile saved on registry.db

(-II-) Next version features:
(1) You can earch for vehicle from her name!
(2) Set vehicle owned by team!
(3) You can change vehicle owner from vehicle list (second tab)
(4) You can delete owner from vehicle list (second tab)
(5) You can change vehicle color from vehicle list (second tab)
(6) You can change vehicle ID from vehicle list (second tab)
(7) Vehicle will re-spawn on her real location (when you set an owner to it) after 5 seconds

(-III-) Information:
(1) Vehicles saved on registry.db will be spawned on server when this resource is started.
(2) Changing vehicle color after setting an owner to her will never change her color on registry.db
(3) If you have any suggestion or you found bug, feel free to query me on skype: mahrous.sparrow

enjoy it.! :D
---------------------------------------
the next versions are available for sell, I will not upload it here!

(more)

Download latest version | Report

Version history

Version Publish Date Changes
1.2.5 2013-02-17 20:00:02 some changes added, this is not a new version, just few bug fixed Download
1.2.0 2012-11-22 13:14:48 Script totally changed! Download
1.1.0 2012-02-15 18:35:53 First public release Download