Jump to page content
English English   Polish Polish   Dutch Dutch   Russian Russian   German German   Hungarian Hungarian   Norwegian Norwegian   Swedish Swedish   Finnish Finnish   Romanian Romanian   Spanish Spanish   Portuguese Portuguese   Latvian Latvian  
Homepage
Home
Register
Login

Resources
Forum
Wiki
Servers

rsspathrecorder

Category:script
Author(s):TheGTA
Downloads:1887
Rate:You need to be logged in to vote
Rating:3.7 (19 Votes)
Description:
Hey guys,

I decided to upload a beta version of a frame ped state recorder here to show you how it might look like.
This "script" will record all steps you do with a vehicle, it will copy the exact same route.
Preview (0.2.2): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khyXGnPOEhY

Usage is pretty easy...
/beginrecord - Start recording
/stoprecord - Ends the recording, damn, I always get mixed with /endrecord
/saverecord (id) - Saves the recording onto the server
/playrecord (id) - Plays a record locally on your player, if in car
/playpedrecord (id) (skin) - Creates a ped which will drive the record for you

This is a beta version/developer preview! I am not responsible for any harm this script caused.
It is quite heavy to execute, it is not recommended to use this recorder in gameplay.
Working currently are cars, planes need extra tweaks, but are working OK.

Sync has been improved, stability between low FPS and high FPS has been kind of archived.

Have fun while testing! (Try to race yourself, hehe)
The_GTA

Download latest version | Report

Version history

Version Publish Date Changes
0.2.2 2009-09-29 21:47:35 Fixed ped/vehicle movement outside host area, fixed out of sync bug encountered by host record plays. Download
0.2.1 2009-09-29 20:32:19 Important compatibilty fixes, also fixed heavy jumps in record plays Download
0.2.0 2009-09-29 19:33:27 This version is meant to improve the sync drastically between clients; still, the setting isnt final, so tell me how this version works out for you.
I didnt have the people to test it, difference between low FPS and high FPS needs testing.

Changes:
- Sync improvement, made use of the "lagMod" value, which indicates velocity setting change
- "beginrecord" now doesnt need "1" as argument anymore
- Host sync improved, host gives all settings over net to other players (a lil' bandwidth wasting, but for now its OK)
- Added the infamous "handbrake"
- Prepared ped records, not compatible yet
- etc...
Download
0.1.2 2009-09-26 11:41:43 Decreased overall load, not compatible with previous databases Download
0.1.1 2009-09-25 23:03:48 Quickfix, improved sync Download
0.1.0 2009-09-25 21:18:09 First public release Download