Jump to page content
English English   Polish Polish   Dutch Dutch   Russian Russian   German German   Hungarian Hungarian   Norwegian Norwegian   Swedish Swedish   Finnish Finnish   Romanian Romanian   Spanish Spanish   Portuguese Portuguese   Latvian Latvian  
Homepage
Home
Register
Login

Resources
Forum
Wiki
Servers

rssadmin_base

Category:script
Author(s):joedajoester
Downloads:4035
Rate:You need to be logged in to vote
Rating:3.2 (16 Votes)
Description:
I'm thinking of becoming active again. If anyone would want a part time admin/scripter I just might..
**I will release a long awaited version in a few days, the entire downstairs airport is redone with a new easier to use gate
Update 2.0.0 Added a third flood, its a small room for car parking. Added a lift going to the 2nd floor and 3rd floor. Press - to lower the lift, and = to raise it. Minor map fixes.
Added picture for location!
My admin base made from scratch :D
This is located by Mt.Chillad, and look at pictures for location on the map.
Features include:
* All automatic gates
* Car lift (pressing, - and = to lower/raise it)
* Cool entrance gate with cones that come up from the ground
* Nice inside scenery with water falls and water thats fences(Plan to add more there)
* Windows to see out of(windows are visible on inside only so outside players dont know
* 2 more gates leading to a downstairs airport
* Airport has aircraft's
* Blockade only opens to outgoing aircraft's or incomming(also people :D)
* More features to come
Please dont steal script because you didnt make it. The law is on my side ^__^
This is a admin base with awesome gates and a downstairs airport. It is totally secure and no one can enter it that's not part of staff.
The glass is one sided so its invisible on the outside and no one would know to shoot it and fly through but if anyone reports that there are people shooting it and entering tell me please and i will fix it for you
Credits:
Allomst all made by myself besides nightrider's gate script that i had solidsnake14 help with making it only open to staff members. Thanks solidsnake :D besides that, i made the gates.
youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBkcfnYoSNE

(more)

Download latest version | Report

Version history

Version Publish Date Changes
2.0.0 2011-11-10 00:58:25 Added a third flood, its a small room for car parking. Added a lift going to the 2nd floor and 3rd floor. Press - to lower the lift, and = to raise it. Minor map fixes. Download
1.0.0 2011-11-04 20:12:54 First public release Download