Jump to page content
English English   Polish Polish   Dutch Dutch   Russian Russian   German German   Hungarian Hungarian   Norwegian Norwegian   Swedish Swedish   Finnish Finnish   Romanian Romanian   Spanish Spanish   Portuguese Portuguese   Latvian Latvian  
Homepage
Home
Register
Login

Resources
Forum
Wiki
Servers

rssGTA V HUD (gtav_hud_madnessreloaded)

Category:script
Author(s):MadnessReloaded
Downloads:3453
Rate:You need to be logged in to vote
Rating:2.8 (5 Votes)
Description:
GTA V HUD, originally created for ZNEXT: Zombie RPG (92.222.150.56:22013) by MadnessReloaded.

BEFORE COMMENTING SOMETHING LIKE "OH YOU COPIED THE SCRIPT" FIRST INSTALL IT AND COMPARE.

As it's a GTA V HUD, OBVIOUSLY THE HUDS LOOK SIMILAR, THINK LOGIC, IT'S A GTA V HUD, IT'S LIKE YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT I COPIED A GTA V HUD FROM A SCRIPTER THAT MADE A HUD WITH THE SAME DESIGN OF GTA V.

This is my own version of the GTA V HUD, I know there are many HUDs out there, but some of them have huge resolution problems or hide the money and weapons data when not used (that's annoying), also most of them don't have even the time info in it.

Everytime the server resource starts, the HUD will appear as invisible, just spawn or reconnect to see it. I'll repair the bugs if you tell them to me at the comments section....

(more)

Download latest version | Report

Version history

Version Publish Date Changes
1.0.0 2015-05-04 11:38:24 First public release Download