Jump to page content
English English   Polish Polish   Dutch Dutch   Russian Russian   German German   Hungarian Hungarian   Norwegian Norwegian   Swedish Swedish   Finnish Finnish   Romanian Romanian   Spanish Spanish   Portuguese Portuguese   Latvian Latvian  
Homepage
Home
Register
Login

Resources
Forum
Wiki
Servers

rssdrft

Category:script
Author(s):LagParty, zorrigas
Downloads:9318
Rate:You need to be logged in to vote
Rating:3.8 (42 Votes)
Description:
This is another version of the drift score resource. Made from scratch by me. It was made based on the need for speed underground drift score system.

Known bugs: You can easily make a lot of points on the combine harvester, if people get too angry i will block it.

Details: There still remain some spanish words on the code (but none on the text output).

Download latest version | Report

Version history

Version Publish Date Changes
1.0.4 2010-01-22 05:30:48 Minor bugfixes. This might be the final version. Download
1.0.3 2010-01-19 01:54:54 Added client-side events as a request. "onVehicleDriftStart" and "onVehicleDriftEnd", the end event also passes the drift duration in miliseconds. Also, fixed a bug with "resetdrift" command. (forgot to translate the userdata strings, duh) Download
1.0.2 2010-01-18 19:16:33 Several minor changes; Added new checks for vehicle changing when "onClientVehicleEnter" is not triggered (i.e. when you change vehicles on race) Drift on boats and planes should be fixed now. Best drift score is now always shown at the bottom of the screen. Download
1.0.1 2010-01-17 05:59:14 Fixed: You can no longer get points in mid air.
Added: A table where you can ban vehicle IDs. ie, 432 for Rhino and 532 for combine harvester. (blocked by default now)

Keep giving feedback!
Download
1.0.0 2010-01-15 04:40:32 First public release Download