Jump to page content
English English   Polish Polish   Dutch Dutch   Russian Russian   German German   Hungarian Hungarian   Norwegian Norwegian   Swedish Swedish   Finnish Finnish   Romanian Romanian   Spanish Spanish   Portuguese Portuguese   Latvian Latvian  
Homepage
Home
Register
Login

Resources
Forum
Wiki
Servers

rssCinema Experience (cinema-salon)

Category:script
Author(s):AngeL_Ghost
Downloads:3407
Rate:You need to be logged in to vote
Rating:4.4 (8 Votes)
Description:

Turkish
-------

Öncelikle hepinize merhaba arkadaşlar.

Kendi yapmış olduğum sinema map'i sizlere sunuyorum.(Sinema CinemaExperience script bana ait değildir sadece map.)

Koltuk scripti konusunda yardımcı olan arkadaşım : Mahlukat

---Komutlar---

*F2 ile sinema salonu içerisinde video paneli açılır.
*M tuşu ile ses kapatılır

---Bilgiler---

Sinema Salonunun çalışması için acl'ye eklemeniz komutlar mevcut. Admin panelden veya server'in acl dosyasına admin grubuna şu komutları ekleyin ; resource.cinemaexperience , resource.CinemaExperience

Sinema salonunda kendinize yetki vermek için f2 panelden settings menüsüne girip sağ vistors kısmına tıklayıp kendinizi seçin ve vip settings kısmından add/remove vip tıklayın böylece yetkili olursunuz.

---------------------------------------------------------
Engilish
--------

Firstly. Hello everybody.

I am presenting the cinema map i created on my own. (Cinema script is not mine. Only map is mine.)

Friend that helped for chair script : Mahlukat

---Commands---

* F2 - Toggle the Cinema Panel (You have to be inside)
* M - Mute the playback [This is currently bugged]

----------------
How to install
----------------

First update your server to the latest version! You need atleast version 1.5.2 anything lower is not supported! Type 'ver' without quotes into the server console to see what version you're running.

Unpack the zip file to your server resources folder: Multi Theft Auto\server\mods\deathmatch\resources\ in a new folder called CinemaExperience

Make sure you're an admin on your server if you don't know how to do that go and read the MTA wiki.

Open the in-game console and type in refresh and enter then type in /start CinemaExperience and hit enter again.

Once you've done that, press P to open your admin panel and add the resource to the Admin ACL group
To do that go to the Resources tab and click on the 'Manage ACL' button in the top right corner then
double click 'Admin' under 'Groups' and press 'Add Object'. Type in resource.CinemaExperience or resource.cinemaexperience (this is case-sensitive) and click on OK.

Finally, you need to add yourself as VIP. In order to do that, enter the cinema and press F2 to open up the cinema panel.
Now open the Settings tab, then open the Visitors tab (on the right side of the panel) and select your name. Click on 'Add/remove VIP'.

That's it! You have now access to all the settings so you can enjoy our Cinema Experience to the fullest

Orginal Script : https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p=resources..p;id=12950

-----------------
Authors
-----------------

Inspirator: https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p=profile&id=15732

loki2143: https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p=profile&id=400966

Map By AngeL_GhosT

(more)

Download latest version | Report

Version history

Version Publish Date Changes
2.0.0 2018-03-16 10:26:25 First public release Download