Jump to page content
English English   Polish Polish   Dutch Dutch   Russian Russian   German German   Hungarian Hungarian   Norwegian Norwegian   Swedish Swedish   Finnish Finnish   Romanian Romanian   Spanish Spanish   Portuguese Portuguese   Latvian Latvian  
Homepage
Home
Register
Login

Resources
Forum
Wiki
Servers

rsskmb_mine

Category:map
Author(s):LopSided_
Downloads:154
Rate:You need to be logged in to vote
Rating:3 (2 Votes)
Description:
This resource effects the "kmb_mine" object, enabling the bounce/deflection property when you hit it with certain vehicles; such as the Dune, Dumper, FBI Truck & more.

In layman's terms: Hit the "kmb_mine" with a vehicle, and you'll go flying off into the distance!

This resource has been packaged as a map, to provide you with an example on how it works.

Enjoy.

----------------

[INSTRUCTIONS]

Simply create a map which includes the kmb_mine object (ID: 2918), and include "server.lua" with it.

----------------

[IMPORTANT!]

I would advise that you only include the script once you've finished creating your map. Using the script whilst in the map editor alongside 'test/race' functions will remove all instances of the "kmb_mine" object upon returning to editor mode.

Download latest version | Report

Version history

Version Publish Date Changes
1.0.1 2017-03-29 02:31:43 Removed outputChatBox debug, left over from testing. Download
1.0.0 2017-03-29 02:26:40 First public release Download

Gamemodes for this map

Name Long name Description
race Race Staff note: This may be outdated. Please use the version in the offi..