Jump to page content
English English  Polish Polish  Dutch Dutch  Russian Russian  German German  Hungarian Hungarian  Norwegian Norwegian  Swedish Swedish  Finnish Finnish  Romanian Romanian  Spanish Spanish  Portuguese Portuguese  Latvian Latvian 
Homepage
Home
Register
Login

Resources
Forum
Wiki
Servers

rssRocket Cars (rocketcars)

Category:script
Author(s):phillyblunt
Downloads:2662
Rate:You need to be logged in to vote
Rating:3.5 (17 Votes)
Description:
I released this script earlier then I intended to.

I noticed that now days a lot of MTA servers do not allow mods, this may help you fulfill your need for speed in return.

This resource allows you to increase your car speed with left shift while accelerating in any vehicle. Then smoke will appear behind you while a meter at the top of your screen shows how much more rocket fuel you have left.
Once you are out of rocket fuel it will take 15 seconds to restore until you can use the boost again.

There are 3 commands you can use to change the velocity or power of your rockets
/rocket 1 (low velocity)
/rocket 2 (medium velocity)
/rocket 3 (high velocity)
but be aware the higher you set your velocity the faster your fuel will drain.

NOTE* In order to use the boost you have to be on the ground and you have to be accelerating at the moment you hold left shift ( This ensures that no fuel is wasted )

Please report any bugs or suggestions to me in my comment box and thanks.

(more)

Download latest version | Report

Version history

Version Publish Date Changes
1.1.2 2010-06-07 23:12:24 Version 1.1.2
Restoring Rocket Fuel Message is now in a more desireable place and is easier to read
Download
1.1.1 2010-06-07 05:17:25 1.1.1 changes
removed unnecessary messages
Download
1.1.0 2010-06-07 04:49:34 --[[Version 1.1 Changes]]--
1. When a player leaves his vehicle while using boost the rocket is deactivated, meter closes, and resuming acceleration on a vehicle will not activate rocket automatically

2. Smoke is now serverside

--Known bug--
If a player dies while using boost it will throw off the script

Download
1.0.0 2010-06-06 19:56:26 First public release Download