Jump to page content
English English   Polish Polish   Dutch Dutch   Russian Russian   German German   Hungarian Hungarian   Norwegian Norwegian   Swedish Swedish   Finnish Finnish   Romanian Romanian   Spanish Spanish   Portuguese Portuguese   Latvian Latvian  
Homepage
Home
Register
Login

Resources
Forum
Wiki
Servers

rssAnti Connection System (anti-connect)

Category:script
Author(s):mounirpro
Downloads:355
Rate:You need to be logged in to vote
Rating:4.7 (3 Votes)
Description:
This is the connection security :
The idea of this resource is checking anyone who is connecting to the server , it's checks their nick and will refuse any connection from a player that is using nicks that contains only characters and do not contain any letters , The same for anyone who has spam in his nick ( "AAAA" , "AA" )
And anyone who has a hex color code in his nick to do the hidden name glitch using only Hex color codes ( nick : "#ff0000" without any name , just the color code )
Also will be refused so he can't do that bug anymore
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It has english & arabic version and can be edited from the meta.xml Settings.
the only available language currently are :
English : by setting "en"
Arabic : by setting "ar"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is another optional setting named "ByPassSerials" , there you can add any serial that will not be checked when connecting and can connect with any nick
Setting name is : "BypassSerial"
Accepted values : "SERIAL HERE"
or you can use a table like that :
"{1 SERIAL HERE,SECOND SERIAL HERE,THIRD SERIAL HERE}"
Or : false ( if you don't want to add any bypass )
**Note** : its very important to type " in the first and the end of the table , and in the Serials , except for false

The resource is created by Me : mounirpro( MouNiR.Dz )
The resource is compiled because you don't have to edit anything in the script , but to get decompiled script for learning or knowing the codes I used in the script you can contact me :
https://forum.multitheftauto.com/profile/73909-mounirdz/

Download latest version | Report

Version history

Version Publish Date Changes
1.0.0 2022-07-28 14:00:06 First public release Download