Jump to page content
English English   Polish Polish   Dutch Dutch   Russian Russian   German German   Hungarian Hungarian   Norwegian Norwegian   Swedish Swedish   Finnish Finnish   Romanian Romanian   Spanish Spanish   Portuguese Portuguese   Latvian Latvian  
Homepage
Home
Register
Login

Resources
Forum
Wiki
Servers

rsskrabs-sistema_banco

Category:script
Author(s):KrabsBS
Downloads:1435
Rate:You need to be logged in to vote
Rating:5 (1 Vote)
Description:
Sistema de Banco 3.0 100% Funcional
Sistema de deposito e transferência só digitar o valor e clicar para realizar a ação
Sistema de transferência é pelo nome do jogador não pelo ID como nas versões passadas escrevendo o nome inteiro(ou parte) vai aparecer que o jogador de nome tal foi selecionado e assim aparecendo o campo para digitar a quantia de transferência.
Comando para ir no banco /irbanco

- Nota
Estou postando aqui esse sistema de banco, antes que os ratos do cache postem falando que foram eles que FIZERAM, o código não é totalmente meu mas esta ai estou postando
por motivo de ter dado um deslize e não tirei o cache ao por no servidor e os ratos dos cache de plantão já foram lá e viram ai já sabe

By Google Tradutor
Bank System 3.0 100% Functional
Deposit and transfer system just enter the value and click to perform the action
Transfer system is by the name of the player not by the ID as in the past versions writing the whole name (or part) will appear that the player of such name was selected and thus appearing the field to enter the transfer amount.
Commando to go in the bank /irbanco

- Note
I'm posting this bank system here, before the cache mice post saying they were the ones they DID, the code is not totally mine but this is where I am posting
because of having given a slip and did not remove the cache at the server and the mice from the cache on duty have already been there and saw there already know

(more)

Download latest version | Report

Version history

Version Publish Date Changes
3.0.0 2018-07-31 02:37:17 First public release Download