Jump to page content
English English   Polish Polish   Dutch Dutch   Russian Russian   German German   Hungarian Hungarian   Norwegian Norwegian   Swedish Swedish   Finnish Finnish   Romanian Romanian   Spanish Spanish   Portuguese Portuguese   Latvian Latvian  
Homepage
Home
Register
Login

Resources
Forum
Wiki
Servers

rssATMS (atm machines)

Category:script
Author(s):kieranb
Downloads:1558
Rate:You need to be logged in to vote
Rating:1 (2 Votes)
Description:
What does this script contain?

○ A table with ATM locations, easy to edit, just get the position, add it to the table :) and get the position for col shape when you're in front of the ATM.

○ Withdraw/Deposit options

○ /atm command to show blips within a 500 meter distance

You are welcome to edit this resource as you wish, huge thanks to IIYAMA and others on forums for helping me when I was struggling.

PLEASE NOTE: There are few ATM's added, all you need to do is add more, to view col shapes, use this MTA resource: https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/SetDevelopmentMode

Please give a comment on improvements and I'll gladly get to it.

Tags: ATM, ATMS, bank, banks, cash machine, cash_machine

Download latest version | Report

Version history

Version Publish Date Changes
1.0.3 2017-11-12 06:26:01 Added more ATM's and fixed Balance text so it centers Download
1.0.1 2017-11-11 02:28:09 Hey, some nice updates, I now have it so there's a choice of col shapes or markers, if both are set to true, markers are used, blip distance doubled, next I am adding more ATM's. Download
1.0.0 2017-11-10 20:06:51 First public release Download