Jump to page content
English English   Polish Polish   Dutch Dutch   Russian Russian   German German   Hungarian Hungarian   Norwegian Norwegian   Swedish Swedish   Finnish Finnish   Romanian Romanian   Spanish Spanish   Portuguese Portuguese   Latvian Latvian  
Homepage
Home
Register
Login

Resources
Forum
Wiki
Servers

rsstransformers (transformers)

Category:script
Author(s):arc, ransom
Downloads:3231
Rate:You need to be logged in to vote
Rating:3.7 (27 Votes)
Description:
Edit: This script had to be re-uploaded completely so I could change the resource type from gamemode to script. Otherwise you could not run it with gamemodes like freeroam. Also I have tweaked the spawning stuff as the camera was not fading in some situations.

This is an old MTAQA resource by arc_, shown on the MTAQA Youtube in 2008 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPwXSARJJHQ ... I have modified it to fix some major movement issues and make it playable.

My additions are as follows:
*Added a spawner so that when the script starts you will spawn looking at the transformers.
*Spawned 6 transformers. Any more than this and you get streamer problems.
*The transformers are randomized from a large set of allowed vehicles
*Holding jump will do a super jump
*"/escape" in chatbox or "escape" in the console if you get stuck. This will warp you a small distance from your current coordinates randomly.

This was mostly for demonstration purposes and will probably not be updated unless there is a major problem. Feel free to modify it but give credit to arc_.

(more)

Download latest version | Report

Version history

Version Publish Date Changes
3.5.1 2011-03-01 01:53:28 First public release Download