Jump to page content
English English   Polish Polish   Dutch Dutch   Russian Russian   German German   Hungarian Hungarian   Norwegian Norwegian   Swedish Swedish   Finnish Finnish   Romanian Romanian   Spanish Spanish   Portuguese Portuguese   Latvian Latvian  
Homepage
Home
Register
Login

Resources
Forum
Wiki
Servers

rssAnuncios by Rut (annrut)

Category:script
Author(s):Rut#
Downloads:293
Rate:You need to be logged in to vote
Rating:5 (3 Votes)
Description:
ESP > Hola, este es el primer script que subo a esta cuenta, espero te guste, se trata sobre un pequeño sistema de anuncios el siguiente funciona así.
El comando es '/anmod' del momento no tiene permisos de acl, asi que te recomiendo no compartirlo con nadie.
El panel es algo sencillo, lo puedes ver en la imagen solamente debes introducir el mensaje presionar el boton y listo el mensaje aparecera globalmente en el chat.

Saludos! Pronto subire más resources para ayudar a la
comunidad. Lo actualizare con permisos de ACL dentro de poco.

ENG > Hi, this is the first script I upload to this account, I hope you like it, it's about a small ad system the next works like this.
The command is '/ anmod' at the moment does not have acl permissions, so I recommend you do not share it with anyone.
The panel is something simple, you can see in the image just enter the message press the button and ready the message will appear globally in the chat.

Regards! Soon I will raise more resources to help the community.

Download latest version | Report

Version history

Version Publish Date Changes
1.0.0 2017-06-12 18:55:40 First public release Download