Jump to page content
English English   Polish Polish   Dutch Dutch   Russian Russian   German German   Hungarian Hungarian   Norwegian Norwegian   Swedish Swedish   Finnish Finnish   Romanian Romanian   Spanish Spanish   Portuguese Portuguese   Latvian Latvian  
Homepage
Home
Register
Login

Resources
Forum
Wiki
Servers

rssFreeroam Mafia Missions (mafiamissions)

Category:script
Author(s):shamont27619
Downloads:1928
Rate:You need to be logged in to vote
Rating:3.5 (23 Votes)
Description:
MISSIONS ARE HERE! Message me more ideas, I make BIG scripts for FREE. Be sure to include all details about the script, so I can make it faster.
https://forum.mtasa.com/topic/94021-beta-city-human-world-..ent-845113

THIS script will add 1 Ped that stands in upper left Los Santos, There will be a 'man' blip on the main map. When you attack this 'Mafia person', they will call for backup, People will show up instantly and attack you.The 2 attackers use spas shotguns and can take out your car, so be careful. BUT DO NOT KILL THE MAFIA PED / MISSION STARTER!

The 'mafia person' will hint where some money is hidden, and a new Truck symbol will appear on your map, go to it.
When you get there, Slothbot peds will be ready to fight you. If you can get past the sharp shooters, a large bag of money awaits. Only the person who started the mission, can pick up this money bag. Once you pick up the first bag of money, you will get a text message from the original 'mafia person' that you didn't kill. He will say few random words, and cops will come after you, Head to the next truck symbol to get more money. Once you beat all 3 parts, the 'mafia person' will appear near you, and do an animation. Kill them to complete the mission.

I recommend using the new FreeroamSlothbot resource for all bots. This one will automatically delete all spawned bots after a certain amount of time, otherwise your server will lag, as all peds will stay and flood the server. The slothbots peds are programmed so that cop peds attack criminal players, and criminal peds attack normal and cop players. It also increases Gun ranges to make peds an actual threat.

ALL mission peds(exept the random 'Mafia person' at the beginning and end.) are server sided and can interact with everyone.

LOOK OUT FOR COPS! Doing things in this script can trigger police peds to come after you. If you loose the mission, the robot police peds can come for you at the hospital! (they appear nearby)

(more)

Download latest version | Report

Version history

Version Publish Date Changes
4.2.0 2016-09-10 14:03:26 First public release Download