Jump to page content
English English   Polish Polish   Dutch Dutch   Russian Russian   German German   Hungarian Hungarian   Norwegian Norwegian   Swedish Swedish   Finnish Finnish   Romanian Romanian   Spanish Spanish   Portuguese Portuguese   Latvian Latvian  
Homepage
Home
Register
Login

Resources
Forum
Wiki
Servers

rsscw

Category:script
Author(s):DNGR906
Downloads:1218
Rate:You need to be logged in to vote
Rating:3.5 (4 Votes)
Description:
Hello guys, here i made a new clanwar script it was actually a private one but then i started to sharing it by singleperson(for my friends) as compiled, but now im going to share it to whole mta full uncompilled so enjoy it.

[*]Binds:

F1 toggle clanwar hud.
F2 to join a team.
L to control the score/stats/maps left.

[*]Commands:

/cwresults -- you'll see a message show which team has won depending on score value.
/setreferee PlayerName
/pm PlayerName Message
/addpoint blue/red
/removepoint blue/red
/resetcw -- reset score and maps left to default.
/clear -- clear main chat.
/togglemainchat -- toggle main chat for spectators if you want to allow/disallow it. (Console is able to use main chat even it went disallowed for spectators and he's already in spectators team)

[*] Note: You need to write your username in Console group acl or if you want to give someone acces without admin/console acces you need to make a group acl called Clanwar ( Clanwar not clanwar ). The main chat and and /me command disabled for spectators team. Shows who gets the hunter and when theres a hunter fight only.

Dont forget this script needs another script which called notif (do never rename notif resource name).

I'll add new updates very soon.

Please dont remove my credits, also this script used some functions from Goomba script, if you got any questions feel free to contact my skype: alpha.boss5

(more)

Download latest version | Report

Version history

Version Publish Date Changes
2.0.6 2015-11-29 12:58:42 #1 Update Download
2.0.5 2015-09-08 22:20:19 Solving another bug. Download
2.0.4 2015-09-08 22:10:30 Fixed bugs. Download
1.9.5 2015-07-16 20:12:16 Uncompiled version. Download
2.0.0 2015-07-16 19:57:02 First public release Download