Jump to page content
English English   Polish Polish   Dutch Dutch   Russian Russian   German German   Hungarian Hungarian   Norwegian Norwegian   Swedish Swedish   Finnish Finnish   Romanian Romanian   Spanish Spanish   Portuguese Portuguese   Latvian Latvian  
Homepage
Home
Register
Login

Resources
Forum
Wiki
Servers

rssSpawn Menu (spawn)

Category:script
Author(s):50p
Downloads:15326
Rate:You need to be logged in to vote
Rating:3.8 (73 Votes)
Description:
Spawn Menu

Resource name says it all. This is a resource to spawn players. This features 3D skin that is dancing and rotating around himself. Players that choose their skins can see the skin itself, not just an image of it.

I made this resource for FREE STATE PROJECT server over a year ago. I think many people liked it and I have seen number of posts on the MTA forum regarding spawn menus so I decided to release it to public.

I fixed a few minor bugs and changed team creation. Teams are created when player joins the team. There shouldn't be teams showing in the scoreboard without players in them.

To protect the team with a password add: password="yourpassword" to your <class /> definition in spawn_locations.map file. Eg:
<class name="Las Venturas Police" friendlyfire="false" password="LVPD" >

NOTE: There is a description box for each skin. The screenshots show the informations for the scripts ran on the FREE STATE PROJECT server (eg. Tracker). I HAVE NOT INCLUDED ANY OF THEM in this resource. You should change the class description in "spawn_locations.map" file.

(more)

Download latest version | Report

Version history

Version Publish Date Changes
1.1.1 2012-07-13 03:20:56 * added: passworded teams check the description above to find out how to protect teams Download
1.1.0 2010-10-22 04:47:06 First public release Download