Jump to page content
English English   Polish Polish   Dutch Dutch   Russian Russian   German German   Hungarian Hungarian   Norwegian Norwegian   Swedish Swedish   Finnish Finnish   Romanian Romanian   Spanish Spanish   Portuguese Portuguese   Latvian Latvian  
Homepage
Home
Register
Login

Resources
Forum
Wiki
Servers

rssNew Job (mecanico)

Category:script
Author(s):PaulElKe
Downloads:1960
Rate:You need to be logged in to vote
Rating:5 (1 Vote)
Description:
VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryrKl3lVxeQ&feature=youtu.be

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ENGLISH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my first script for the community of MTA : SA , the script is a simple mechanical work but it can help them if they have to initiate a RPG server consists of going to the blips of spanners , stopping at the marker and go with the job. to repair vehicles only have to climb is one that is damaged and repaired and give you money and take away car owner

** THE SCRIPT IS NOT COMPILED , NO NOTHING GIFT CENSORED **

You are free to edit it if you want, but with the proviso that not remove my copyright :)

About 2 hours later create , so maybe mistakes , but I have not detected coming version 2.0 will have new places and spawn of cranes .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ESPAÑOL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Este es mi primer script para la comunidad de MTA:SA, el script trata de un trabajo de mecanico muy simple pero que les puede ayudar si van ha iniciar un servidor RPG, Consta de ir a los blips de llaves inglesas, detenerse en el marker y listo tienen el trabajo. para reparar vehiculos solo tienes que subir ha uno que este dañado y lo reparara y te dara dinero y al dueño del auto le quitara

**EL SCRIPT NO ESTA COMPILADO, NO REGALO NADA CENSURADO**

Eres libre de editarlo si quieres, pero con la condición de que no elimines mi autor :)

Tarde aproximadamente 2 horas en crearlo, asi que a lo mejor tienen errores, pero no los he detectado, proximamente la versión 2.0 que tendra nuevos lugares y spawn de gruas.

(more)

Download latest version | Report

Version history

Version Publish Date Changes
1.0.0 2014-11-22 23:03:33 First public release Download