Jump to page content
English English   Polish Polish   Dutch Dutch   Russian Russian   German German   Hungarian Hungarian   Norwegian Norwegian   Swedish Swedish   Finnish Finnish   Romanian Romanian   Spanish Spanish   Portuguese Portuguese   Latvian Latvian  
Homepage
Home
Register
Login

Resources
Forum
Wiki
Servers

rssEasy Logger (easylogger)

Category:script
Author(s):MadnessReloaded
Downloads:234
Rate:You need to be logged in to vote
Rating:5 (1 Vote)
Description:
A primary security measure anyone with a little bit of common sense should take: log everything. Absolutely everything.

This is a very useful script that would solve that problem, I've been using it on my server for some time already since, well, players did not behave correctly, it actually let me catch some people that was abusing a money-related script, by tracking each transaction.

When this function is used, the script will check if the logfile name is available, if it's not, it will create a logfile with that name and the ".log" extension, if it is, then it will add an entry at the next line.

Each entry stores the date and time when the entry was added. You can choose to keep or to remove the color-codes, which is useful for chat logs or player names, for example.

Syntax:
exports.easylogger:addLogEntry (text,logname[,removecolorcode])

Ex.
exports.easylogger:addLogEntry("Hello world!","logfile1")
This would store the "Hello world!" text into a logfile called "logfile1.log".

- text: The text.
- filename: The name of the log.
- removecode: Whether to remove colorcodes or not. Set to true to remove, false otherwise.

Download latest version | Report

Version history

Version Publish Date Changes
1.0.1 2018-01-16 10:43:26 Fixed a bug related to the month counter. Download
1.0.0 2018-01-12 17:51:19 First public release Download